1.30 (November 16, 2021)
- Korean and Taiwanese versions of NSMBW are now supported (this means the game now supports all Wii releases of NSMBW!)
- An issue with the replay recorder that prevented it from functioning has been fixed.
- The save file is now stored in Wii NAND (instead of external storage) by default to work around a Riivolution bug.
- The game's files are now compressed with LZ instead of LH; slightly larger filesize, but easier to mod.
- Starting a new save and getting to the World 8 map in one sitting no longer crashes the game.
- The hard mode cheat code no longer uses the B button, because it didn't work with the nunchuk.
- The message that appears after activating hard mode was slightly adjusted to be more natural.
- Certain world map transitions were removed to cut down on waiting and loading.
- The ground in World 9's map was extended to address another bug that has not yet been properly fixed.
- Instead of message box text being spaced manually (and poorly), all text is now centered automatically.
- Some message box messages were touched up.
- Several improvements throughout the game to tiling, object placements, entrance positions, etc.
- Some extra coins in a couple levels are now affected by POW blocks.
- Trampoline blocks alternate correctly now, with the same pattern as the vanilla game.
- In 3-Tower, the pipe before the boss room was enterable by mistake, which caused strange behaviour. This was fixed.
- The texture of the flag in 4-Tower was changed to the standard Japanese flag.
- You can no longer reach the top of the boss room with a propeller suit and get stuck during the World 4 boss fight.
- Yoshi can no longer eat icicle platforms. In addition, he has been restored to 5-2 (he was removed in 1.20 because of this bug).
- The airship rocking effect was removed from the vertical bonus room in 7-6.
- The ground animation was reversed during the train level so it scrolls in the correct direction.
- Fixed spawning of parabeetles at the end of C-3 so they don't incorrectly clump together.
- A switch in 9-6 was made re-pressable, so you don't get stuck when the timer runs out.
- Credits updated to include more recent usernames and some of the people who helped with this update.
- The credits flipbook images were retaken.